Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ribbon Thin Stools Am I Worrying Too Much About Colon Cancer?

Am I worrying too much about colon cancer? - ribbon thin stools

I worry too much about cancer?
In the last 4 months I have been a number of different saddles. Some were large and round, others were thin and flat. Would you see if it's cancer.

So it's a problem if I continue not to be able to # # # # for one day, but do not really direria?

Normally, # # # # at one time a day ...

Flatulence: No.
Abdominal pain: No.
Unexplained nausea or vomiting Persistent: No.
Unexplained weight loss: No.
Change in frequency or character of stool (feces): No
Small-caliber (narrow) or ribbon stools: I do not believe?
Feeling of incomplete evacuation after defecation: No
RightPain L: No
Age. About 90 percent of people diagnosed with colon cancer are older than 50: I'm 20
A personal history of colorectal cancer or polyps: Not that I know of.
Inflammatory bowel disease: No
Hereditary diseases of the colon: it can hemmorides goes thouh usually not a problem for me. Basiclly not active more often.
Family history of colorectal cancer and polyps: Only my grandmother, nobody else even polyps. My parents are aged 50 No. colonoscapes it had polyps.
Diet. Cancer of the colon and rectum may be on a diet with little fiber and rich in fat and calories are associated: Probably
A sedentary lifestyle: Yes, but do not try to at least a little exeERIC daily.
Diabetes: No
Obesity: I'm only 135 pounds
Smoking. Do not smoke
Alcohol: I do not drink
Growth hormone impaired, I do not think so.
Radiation therapy for cancer: I've never had cancer, or someone in my family except my Granda, who was a smoker.

Is it just my OCD, I do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment