Saturday, February 6, 2010

Angel Blade Pink My Cat Ingested Some Of The Leaves Of A House Plant. Can Someone Tell Me The Name Of It From My Description?

My cat ingested some of the leaves of a house plant. Can someone tell me the name of it from my description? - angel blade pink

The leaves resemble the leaves of the variety of cat species such as grass to chew. They are green with pink edges. I do not know if that flowering plants, but think so. One of my cats chew the plant Sunday night and raised his hand immediately. Tonight I noticed a little blood in your stool when I cleaned the cat litter. Although this plant is not poisonous, I fear that if the part that you could eat, the less sharp and pointed, some irritation. It seems very well and act normally. She has a vet appointment next week, but I'll think about it before, or at least call the training in the morning to see what you think. She is my angel baby Maine Coon. I can not risk something happening to him.

2 comments:

wendy m said...

sounds like a lot of food and needs time to heal. My cat is my great regret I only eat vomit on my floor and oriental rugs. It could kill.
But of course, my baby and I love it. How to keep an eye out for other symptoms, but I think that is correct.

Chrisi T said...

Some houseplants are harmful and even lethal to pets in the house.
I know a poinsettia, deifenbacher or very harmful. I would like a list and make sure you remove the plants from a porch or in another room.

Chrisi T.

Post a Comment