Friday, February 5, 2010

How Long Do Colleges Keep Records How Long Do Therapists And Psychiatrists Keep Their Patients' Files?

How long do therapists and psychiatrists keep their patients' files? - how long do colleges keep records

I just found out that my brother at the clinic I used to be a patient in 2003 (6 years) is advised. I did not go because I started college in another city. I fear that runs through my records. Is it possible that yet? If possible, you would do in the situation or to destroy? I was not sure whether they were required to keep records that long or not, but I think that the file is not where you work. You do not know if he knows that I used to go to this site. Any information would be useful.

3 comments:

Shred Guy said...

It would be unethical to get her brother, his record company when he is sick. If you think you may see seals, trust, call center and whether your case may be.

grannysu... said...

You may call the counselor you are accustomed to see, and ask that your case is dropped or is still sealed. I work in school and keep files for 3 years after graduation, then chop. They are placed in an inactive file during the qualifying period. Perhaps the consultant office did the same. The only way to know who called.

Belle said...

Maintenance 7 years.You I think you can get your file, but I think it would be a copy.So the Dominican Republic forever.

Post a Comment