Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mw2 Russian Speak What Does Makarov Say In Russian In The Elevator In COD MW2?

What does Makarov say in Russian in the elevator in COD MW2? - mw2 russian speak

He said, "not Russian", when the screen is still black, and you're in the elevator, and not in the subtitles. I believe in Russia. Sounds like SNA-I-rama "by" branch "is like" dough "is pronounced, but want a" b ". I answer someone who speaks Russian in this question because we know with certainty, as I suspect is a frequently used word or phrase.

6 comments:

Vasily R said...

The sentence is pronounced Makarov (original Cyrillic) "с нами Бог.
In the Latin alphabet "S nami Bog" as "Snameebow pronounced.

It means "God is with us."

oXSyndro... said...

I'm not 100% sure, but I think he informed the others that you are an undercover agent of the CIA, then told them I did not speak Russian, not to confuse you about how they wanted to wreak havoc on everything I was able to die with him in her consciousness. It is simply my way of thinking, but.

C M L (sXe) said...

Common sense says what he says he has something to do with the murder of innocent people at the airport.

Hello. Goodbye. said...

Everything he says is: "Remember - not Russia.

Sean J said...

sounds like "God is with us"

Sean J said...

sounds like "God is with us"

Post a Comment